The process of search engine optimization is not that simple but we do it manually in a systematic manner so that it brings genuinely interested traffic to your website and makes it stay for a longer period of time at a respectable position on the search engine. In order to ensure that the SEO process gives you the best return for your money we follow a structured SEO methodology which comprises of the below-mentioned steps:
4. Success statistics delivered.
The very first step of our SEO process is to analyze the website completely and identify the need/purpose for the existence of the website. An extensive research is done to identify the keywords/ phrases which a user might put on the search engine to find information about a website with the same theme/ purpose. We also carefully analyze the competitor sites so that we are better equipped with information about the latest trend in the market.
This step is carried out in two parts:
a) Website pre-analysis and the
b) Keyword Research
a) Website Pre-Analysis:
At the very outset of the SEO process we do a proper website pre-analysis based on the following parameters:
• Meta tags
• Website content
• Keyword density
• Google Analytics and Webmaster code
• Robots and much more…
The second part of the analysis proves to be an essential factor to enhance the visibility and popularity of the site. Keyword Research is a part of all our SEO packages which include on-page optimization. Try our SEO packages and we can suggest you keywords as per the purpose and theme of your website.
b) Keyword Research:
We search for SEO friendly competitive keywords. We do a thorough analysis of the competitor sites to suggest you the best keywords/phrases. Depending upon the current ranking of your website we suggest you whether to target low competitive or high competitive websites. As our esteemed client, you can also suggest us keywords which you wish to target, our expert SEO team will give you guaranteed result within a stipulated time frame.
a) On-page optimization:
- Title tags
- Meta description tags
- Meta Keywords
- Heading tags (H1 to H6)
- Anchor text optimization
- Landing page optimization
- Internal Linking Optimization
- ALT Tag Optimization
- Google and Bing Webmaster Integration
- Google Analytics Integration
- 404 Pages Redirection
- Robots.txt Integration
- Sitemap Integration
- And much more…
b) OFF-page optimization:
- Search Engine Submissions
- Directory Submissions
- Social Bookmarking Submissions
- Article Submissions
- Press Release Submissions
- Forum Submissions and Commenting
- Blog Commenting
- Video Submissions
- Classifieds Submissions
- Business Listing
- Survey Creation and Submission
- Shopping Engine Submissions
- Web 2.0 Profile Creation
- .edu/.gov/.org Backlinks
- And much more…
For your convenience we provide you support 24/7 and 365 days a year with your order. Feel free to contact us if you have any suggestions/queries or comments.
4. Success Statistics Delivered:
Based on the purpose of the website we now deliver an exhaustive report to you, by virtue of which you will be able to measure the Return on investment of the SEO process by considering 2 factors: a) visibility or popularity of the website in the internet world b) actual conversion i.e. sales happening on the website.
The exhaustive monthly report includes:
- Entire quantitative detail of off-page work done in a month
- Google Analytics report: Total number of visits in a month, search engine traffic, traffic details from different countries, new vs. returning visitors, etc…
- Keywords Ranking report: This includes the current page number in Google of the keywords as compared to the rank of Before SEO work. We will also give you the rank for top 5 keywords in Google, Yahoo, Bing, and AOL.
- The report also includes Alexa rank, Compete rank, Twitter score, etc.
Note: We will include above all the details in a single PDF format
But this is not all if you require any additional information in the report based on your business requirement we can also incorporate the same in the report based on the availability of such information with us.